Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shoes

Half the summer is gone, so are the sales, more than half price, and more than half gone; and I have not really shop for anything for myself, I mean shoes!

Went shoes-shopping today, this thought just triggered and spinned around my head all the time as I hopped from shops to shops...

~ Shoes that are stylish are not comfortable; shoes that are stylish and comfortable are not fitting (no right size); shoes that are stylish and comfortable and fitting are too expensive; shoes that are stylish and comfortable and fitting and affordable are already taken by someone else! ~

Is this also equivalent to finding the Mr. Right in life? Damn**it's just tough to find the right blink!!!

Obviously today is not a fruitful shopping spree and I have not gotten any RIGHT shoes at all!!!

~ Adding on ~ Shoes that are stylish, comfortable, fitting, affordable and available just don't last long! ~ sigh!

No comments: