Winnie-peg
Hmmm...whenever I mentioned that I am going to Winnipeg for hols this coming long weekend, (I think) people think I'm crazy. I can visualize these big question-marks popping up their mind thinking, what's the hell are you there for? For hols? It's crazy!
Yah...indeed it is kind of crazy, but still comforting to have another 2 crazy girls to go with me! Yes - we are this crazy to go to the freezing point of Canada to experience more snow. The only commodity there is snow and more snow! Well yes - it is kinda stupid though...but we are there to catch the northern lights...hopefully...excited...but also can't expect too much, since we never can control the weather. If it happens then consider bonus for us, if not, then just go there to sleep and eat and build snowman! :)
Also going to spend important day like Chinese New Year and Valentine Day together with these 2 dear friends! :)
Btw, do you know that Winnipeg is the birth place of Winnie the Pooh? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment