Little Happiness Project
A small little project that I hope to achieve: the Little Happiness Project.
Objective of this project is to search for happiness, and to understand what is happiness from different point of view. Sound deep arh?! ;) I don't know, and I am also trying to figure out how...
Hopefully this will trigger some thoughts for some friends and perhaps they will get to appreciate what is happiness to them, and to share their thoughts and experience with me. Also this may give them some kind of agenda to respond to my update email? A topic that will prompt them to think about and write back to me, I hope so. Even if they have nothing to update about themselves, they may be likely to respond to the topic and share their thoughts...maybe...?!
Out of this project, I hope to compile some of those sharings and make them into a nice little calendar, with some pretty photos to go with, my very own photos that I took over the last few years while I travelled.
Some thoughts from other friends:
~ happiness is defined by what the state of mind
~ searching for good restaurants together and savour good food together
~ when someone sends you nice warm congee when you are sick
~ when you hike for a long time and finally reach the peak for a wonderful great view
~ when someone ping you with a smiley face on a tough day
etc...etc...
As I was going through my contact list, I wonder where are those wonderful primary and secondary friends I had. Without the internet last time, we were all using phone and snail mail for communication. Guess it is so much easier now to stay connected with with the use of technology!
No comments:
Post a Comment