Favourite Foodies
Maybe I am sua-gu (means ignorant mountain turtle), but these are some interesting food that I came across...
Poire, merely means pear in German, it is made by soaking in red wine and some herbs, and it is usually served as dessert, tasted winey of coz... I quite like it ;-)
Do you see bread and whole lots of olives? These are what people have for tea breaks or snacks, at least for those Germans I was hanging out with during the training... They simply suck on the olives and eat together with the bread...
I always wonder what's so great about the olive, not very nice though... as for the bread, its so bland, no spread, juz plain bread, so boring, what's so nice about it too? >_<"

1 comment:
hahah such a foodie you can start a travel blog on food very good :)
Post a Comment