Thursday, November 01, 2007

phobia

I didn't know that the excitement can be over so fast, or rather, that the phobia sinks in so fast...

Have this sudden feeling of fear for the Canada life...no friends, long cold winter, big big city, material world, same job as before, to start building everything again, my home, my network, my profile...

On the other hand, being alone in a new place, it is good to start afresh again, like living another life, where no one knows you, and you are free to live in whatever ways you want, and do what you want, no constraints, and without interference... In the end, it is either you develop a stronger personality or you are lost in the wrong direction...

Looking back, why I make the choice initially, it is because I know I will be able to travel alot during the few years there in Canada, be it the North America, or the States. Bearing in mind this initial goal, it is the motivation for me!!!

No comments: