my new cravings :)
Bagel ~ esp. with cream cheese, and coffee, great for breakfast...
My first breakfast when I reached the city, that's bagel. I thought it was doughnut, but nope, it's called bagel. I don't know how it was eaten, so I just got a plain one, with my tea. After some times, finally I got the recipe of savouring the iconic bagel from Canada. In fact it is just like any regular bread, slice through, and get it toasted brown, spread cream cheese on it, and that's a wonderful happy breakfast! It has to go with cream cheese, like Philadelphia, and also, finally I know how to use cream cheese, and how to enjoy it...yummy! :D
Rice Krispies ~ crispy sweetie snack, great for a nice bite during teabreak.
Apparently it is pretty simply to make, just melted marshmellows with rice krispies cereals. In fact I tried making it, but only got some soggy rice krispies :( 2nd time still soggy but less soggy :( :( ok I will try more experiments!
Waffle Biscuits ~ filled with taro cream, not too sweet, but pretty addictive snack, usually for late night bites, goes with some milk or jasmine tea...nice...
Bubble Tea ~ esp. taro favour, my favorite! again taro...
Used to have this bubble tea craze back in Singapore, but it sort of die off for quite a long time ago, never really had it since that craze was over. But when I was here, those seniors just like to have bubble teas, and somehow, it brings back good memories from the past from my country, so I guess I am hooked on it now...
Poppy Seed Cake ~ filled with 'poppy seeds' that look like small little black sesame seeds, without the effect of making you high...quite a sweet little thing, great with tea to wash it down.
Sorry forget the pictures! Try to imagine that... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment