Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Chantel's Concert

Went to Chantal Kreviazuk's concert today at Massey Hall. The concert was like 4 hours long! Her hubby Raine Maida made a guest performance at the beginning of the show. Then Chantal performed after the intermission. She sang like so many songs, but I only knew 2 or 3 of them!!! But still I liked listening to her voice. She has such powerful voice!!! Much more powerful than heard over the radio/CD! I was totally blown off by her vocal!

She brought her kids along too, which made me felt like singers/artistes are just human after all, they live a life like anybody else, so nothing's high and mighty about them!! Nice warm and cozy ambience for the audience too!! Her youngest boy sang the last song during the encore. That's the very last song that I am looking out for - Invincible. This song only came out during the encore, I almost thought that I was going home without my favourite song! So I am happy, humming the song along my way home...

Great performance! Can't get enough of it...

No comments: