Sunday, December 06, 2009

Xmas Party v2

It was the company's Xmas party yesterday. Not surprisingly, I spent the whole day preparing for it...

>> went gymming for last minute tone up >> went to style my hair, and they put like 30 pins in my hair! >> trimmed my brow, and told that my brow is too short, yes I know it! >> did some grocery shopping on the way >> then home sweet home :) >> rest a bit then dress up >> wore an old dress >> the eyeliner took me an hour damn! >> practiced a bit piano >> and it's time to go! :) >> met up with a co-worker and we went together...

It was a smaller version this year, consisted only of the Advisory group. Last year, it was the whole company with all the groups partying together in a huge convention hall. Anyway, I am happy that we at least had a company party despite the layoffs and cost-cutting efforts.

Excited to see lots of people around, dressed up and looked great, and with their significant others! Also happy to catch up with the newbies and those whom I had not met for a long time. This time, I brought a guest with me, one of my 'old' friends in Canada! Anyway, he is an independent guy, so I didn't have to babysit him and he can mix round freely by himself. I think I have been a good host after all! :D

No comments: