Potluck - my first sushi tryout
5 June 2010
At least once a year, there will be a potluck at WF's place. She and her hubby will always host lots of families and friends at her house in Pickering. This summer is a perfect time for our annual gathering.
Hoping to try something new this year, I made sushi for the feast. Had gone for some lessons on sushi-making, but haven't really tried out by myself. So this is a good opportunity! :)
Prepared my ingredients ~ avocado, cucumber, mushroom, egg etc.
These are my masterpiece! But not up to expectations! I think the rice is very important, should not be too soggy, and must have enough taste from the rice vinegar. Think I will try again next time...
It's always a feast for us! Very authentic asian food! So cozy, and homely! Yummy!
Carrot cake & Curry chicken
Curry puff & Vegetables with mushroom
Mee siam & Niang tofu
Satay & Hainanese chicken rice
WOW! SO YUMMY! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment