Friday, May 11, 2012

Re-connections

Meet many old friends whom I have lost touch since long time ago...

Some of them lost accidentally, and a couple of them reconnected through incidents...

The world is getting smaller...maybe at least in Singapore...
- Met Rangga and Steven through a job interview that I went to.
- Met Jian Ming through one of the Toastmaster events that I went to.
- Arranged to meet up with Gerry and Leonard, though I am more interested to see Gerry :p
- Incidentally run into Priscilla in the bank, where I was sitting on her table with her colleague, though I did notice the name on the desk, without knowing that it is indeed the Priscilla I knew...
- Also very qiao to run into Chen Zhirui laoshi while I was lunching at the market near my place, he looks still as cute and young as before.. wonder if he took some immortal exclir pills. Haha!
- Recognized Wayne from among the ang mohs in Starbucks and caught him for a quick chat, and next we arranged to meet up both Jamie and Wayne, great to see them again! Seems like lots happened over the last few years I was away...
- Happy to see Pedro again, since a long time back in Belgium, he was my reception officer then! Great to see him in Sg and that he is enjoying his time here..
- Arranged with Poh Teck to meet up too, and we caught up since the time we left for other big 4, but now he is great doing his IA job with lots of family time too!
- Great to reconnect with my juniors: Lisa, Kenny, Tong, Weihan, and accompanied them for some talk-cock sessions...very cute and very fun! :D

It was very nice to see all these old friends again!! :) I never knew I could find them back again, it was a warm feeling.. catching up since where we left off, and how much they have grown so far...very interesting to hear their life stories!!!

No comments: