3rd Month Anniversary
Today is the 3rd month that I've been here in Brussels :)
Seems so fast, counting down, still have 9 more months, my precious 9 months...
After being here for 3 months, I can't say that I truely understand the country entirely, but at least these are my experience...
Things I like:
- Chocolates, waffles, beers, frites...the national prides of the country.
- The Grand Place aka Grotemakt...the best one so far!
- Brussels is diverse, easy to adapt, but difficult to grasp its cultural identity...
- Though the people here don't always speak English, but they are always ready or try to speak English to you.
- I like my job very much, my company, my colleagues, and the company cafe :)
- Also an interesting pool of trainees around...
- Nice sunny day after the rain and wind...
- My cozy little nest in the centre of every necessary stuffs!
Things not so nice:
- Not so clean & green, dog poo and spits everywhere!!!
- Little customer service, slow service too!
- Slow administration from the commune...
- People smoke everywhere and all the time.
- Weather gets too cold and wet sometimes.
- Shops close early, sian...
Watch out, this list may just go on...
No comments:
Post a Comment