Monday, January 22, 2007

Free like a bird...

Happy today!!! Happy happy... :D :D
Finally I got my Belgium ID!!!
Got it after upmteen of chasing and pressure...

Yeah finally I am free!!!
Free to travel everywhere...
Free like a bird...

Watch out dear Europies, I am coming...!!! :D

3 comments:

Ieva said...

Congratulations!!!! You got it! I didnt manage to get in in 5 month...:)
waiting for you in Lithuania!

Ieva

Anonymous said...

jello dear girl, howssss u doing??? still bumming around at home, enjoying life away??? ;) hee hee, good life huh...

hey hey, yes i will wan to go lithuania, but that is one of the major trips, probably end of the traineeship, a major trip to eastern europe, yurray!!!

wait for meeeeee....

Anonymous said...

Hi bloggers, you're invited to participate in our study on blogs and relationships (and it's not a spam, really)

Our study is affiliated with the Singapore Internet Research Centre (SiRC) and examples of previous studies can be found here: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/sci/sirc/workingpapers.html.

Simply fill in the survey and you stand a chance to win US$50!! 3 prizes in total available.

This is an academic research and all data are confidential. You may send any queries to: gohh0003@ntu.edu.sg or mind0001@ntu.edu.sg. Good luck and spread the word to fellow bloggers!

The survey link: http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=591306