New Year Event
12 January 2007
It's not the usual dinner and dance kind of gathering. Instead it was a rather fresh idea for all colleagues to get together for a day or two for some fun outdoor activities. It was a day full of my many 1st-times ;)
1) Tree Climbing - The Confidence Challenge
We were really messing around the trees like monkeys ;) walking on ropes, swinging from trees to trees, balancing aross planks... Sometime it's really scary especially 2 parts of swinging across trees, there was nothing you would hold to, nothing under your feet and you simply have to let go and move it!!! Need lots of arm strength, confidence and COURAGE too... *phew* I've done it!!! Yeah!!!
2) Archery - Practice Makes Perfect
1st time that I tried archery as well ;) Realized that I am a left-eyed person, I aimed using my left eye, and this had nothing to do with whether you're a right-handed or left-handed person. Archery is about the macro-enviro & the micro-enviro, macro being the overall surrounding such as wind direction, micro being you yourself such as how the arrow's tail is fixed, strength, point that you aimed, and small little details, that will affect your bulleye's aim... It's very interesting...
3) Quad - The Mud Pudding
Saw these big bulky 4-wheeled motobikes? And see how we dressed in space suit? You know how yukey it will get?!!! eeekkk...
4) Horse Ridding - My New Hobby ;)

My good-looking colleague on her good-looking horse ;) and the next one is mine, her name is Nacota, a quiet horse (according to the keeper). Also my first try on horse & I like it very much :) I think this is going to be my new hobby, having my own horse, taking care of it and riding on it... I think horses are really suave, sturdy and good looking ;) no wonder they say 白马王子! Haahaah :D
5) Dinner and Dance - The Finale Party
The day ended with dinner, line dances, drinking and clubbing all night long...
6) The American Cowboy Ranch

The resort has that kind of Texas cowboy theme, where a typical American home has ranch and horses and fireplace, the whole place was totally built with wood, very authentic...
No comments:
Post a Comment