Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese New Year

Its the eve of Chinese New Year today :)

Every year during this time, my mother will prepare lots of dishes for the Reunion Dinner* for all of us, with chicken, fish, prawn, sheng cai, soup etc, so today I want to do the same as well, to have 大魚大肉 :D and enjoy my own Reunion Dinner with friends...

As I spent this New Year eve in the midst of the Belgians here in a perfectly normal peaceful quiet ambience, I want to wish all friends success and good health for the new year.

新年快乐, 万事如意, 心想事成

*Reunion Dinner: Is the most important dinner on the new year eve, and all members of the family must be home and be present for this dinner. Except this year that I did not attend the Dinner...

*More information available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_New_Year*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

祝你新年快乐,身体健康,事业有成, 早些找到你得如意郎君!