Monday, February 05, 2007

My Photos...

Why takes photos?
"To keep these memories forever...in pictures..."
"Pictures simply tell more than words!"
"Why not? I just enjoy photography..."
These maybe typical reasons for photos fanatics...!!!

Memories, that's my first thought...
With a bird's brain, small like it never exists, I need external resourcesss to help me keep these memories. This is also something I fear, what if I lose my memories, it will be difficult for me to get over it, I don't have a reason to comfort myself for losing it...

Then some annoying people asked: How come no pictures of yourself, want to see how fat you become?
@#µ~&ç!*#§!@^;@!!!

My replies...
1st: Me not photogenic enough, so no photos!!! If whoever wanna see how fat I become, come visit me here, or wait till I'm back, and whoever can judge for yourself ;)
2nd: Sometimes, some things are nicer on its own, without the presence of anyone in the pictures, especially architecture and scenaries...just let it be the way it is...
3rd: I just want to remember my friends, so only pictures of my friends are meaningful to me, anyway I see myself everyday, let's save that...
4th: Btw, I'm always travelling alone, how am I able to take pictures of myself then?!!!

No comments: