Thursday, February 15, 2007

Discovering my Favourites...

As I explored more about Brussels, I get to understand more about the lifestyle here...
And as I moved on with the way of life here, I discovered more about myself as well...
And as I got to know more about myself, I've built up my collection of likes & dislikes too...

My favourites...
° Fav' cafe nearest to my place: Cafe Belga (located next to the lake)
° Fav' drink while hanging out in the cafe: Mint Tea


° Fav' cocktail: Caipirinha (cachaca/tequila/rum + cane syrup + lime)
° Fav' bar to hang out with friends: Troone Theatre Bar


° Fav' beers while chilling out with friends: Kriek, Frambose, Faro (these are the sweet beers)
° Fav' restuarant to go for value-for-money ribs buffet: Amadeo
° Fav' chocolate: White chocolate ;)
° Fav' ice-cream for once-a-blue-moon spurge: Rum & Rasin (yummy!!!)
° Fav' cakes: Apple Strudel & Black Forest (I just love those winey berries)
° Fav' sandwich for a quick meal: Tuna sandwich stuffed with salad
° Fav' newspaper (in fact the only English papers): Financial Times
° Fav' seat in office: Just by the window that over looks the field & houses & sky
° Fav' days: Any sunshine days :D

No comments: