Super umbrella
Just as I was mentioning about summer, the next few days brought intermittent showers and cloudiness...temperature hovered around 13-17°C. So I see, summer is all about rain & cloudy & windy, so welcome myself to Belgium again...
And specially for Belgian weather, we need the specially customized umbrella! You know, our company provided this Super Umbrella, just like Superman, this Super Umbrella has super powers to weather through the Belgian's storms!!!
This is how it goes...
1° Good rubber grip - so that it will not slip out of your hand, and it's erogomically designed to provide ultimate comfort to your hands and health.
2° Louvres - so that wind can pass through and not flip the umbrella, also because it's mostly drizzling, not the heavy duly kind of rain, so need not afraid that rainwater will pour through the louvres.
3° Button - to click and open in one instance, so no hassle of flicking with both hands to open the umbrella.
Even though I hate using umbrellas, I started using it quite frequently now, just becoz I don't wanna be drenched, also becoz I wanna show off this Super Umbrella, while seeing other's umbrellas go flipping here and there...hahahaaa!!!
See, such cool umbrella, such umbrella knowledge, such R&D into Belgian's weather, and such invention!!! Kudos to whoever invented it!!! Simply love it!!! :D
1 comment:
Wow - this truly qualifies for a Nobel Price in Physics and Rain-diversion at least ! Remarkable..
Post a Comment