Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Leaving behind...

...very sad to leave behind those memories...

- the Grand Place is the most beautiful plaza across the European cities that I have been to...
- the many unique beers that I like eg. framboise, faro, blanche, kriek...
- all drink-mates, my loved ones, all the wonderful friends
- the trainees in the company, those coffee breaks and secret meetings we have...
- Archidue bar, Theatre bar, those nice cafes I have been to...
- the SPA-tians of my department and those stupid jokes we cracked
- my apartment and my cute flat-mates
- the solo trips all over Europe, the trains and flights I took...
- the cold and white Xmas I had
- the four seasons, autumn winter spring summer
- the diverse society, where I can meet different nationalities and share different stories
- those shopping sprees, clothes shoes boots scarfs jackets...

there are many many more that I missed...
and so many more that I have not seen...
some day I will be back again...
:)

No comments: