Monday, October 15, 2007

Last day in office

Today is my last day in Office!!!

~ Organized a farewell drink on last Wednesday night, together with another leaving colleague. It's our treat!
~ Went out lunch in an Italian restaurant with my Boss and Director on last Thursday noon.
~ Clearing all my stuff since a long time ago, everything should go to the thrash!
~ Took a lot of pictures of my colleagues, the pretty ones, black ones, blondes ones...everyone that I can grab from the office!
~ Gave my boss a gift that costs a bomb. He likes it, I also like it too! It's a cat figurine with a lamp-post, and the lamp really works!!! Cool...!!!
~ Threw a farewell party at Mezzo with those crazy people from the same batch on last Saturday night.
~ Met this girl on her first day of work and on my last day of work! Such coincidence! Too bad, no chance to know her more, she seems quite interesting...hmm...
~ Boss asked me to come back to Belgium office anytime I want, so sweet ^.^
~ Got some nice pleasant surprises from the department, they bought me a luggage, made a scrap book full of pictures and lots of their good wishes..thanks dear people, you make my hearts melt...
~ Then finally today is my last day!!! Last day on a Monday is the happiest and yet the saddest Monday I ever had...

Bye bye, dear SPA-tians, I will miss you, and everything about the office...the resto with the nice warm meals, my salad bar, the cafe, the croissants and raisins pastry, my seat by the window, the shuttle bus, the coffee machine, hi and good morning, the smooties, the view outside the window, the green fields with dots of red-roof houses, those planes passing by the blue sky...

Till we meet again, hope to see you again...

No comments: