passions
food for thought...
what is/are my passion (s)?
hmm...not sure if these are passions, but I know these are some stuff that I am really interested in and want to learn more about them...
Study literature: I was never good in literature in school. I don't really understand the way the author wrote, the meaning of the scenes, the purpose of the characters etc. But I do know that every single part of the story has its meaning, and I want to explore these meanings with greater insights. Just like, every paintings, every music, every lyrics, has its special meaning, whoever who created that, put in his feelings into the masterpiece...
Perform in musical: First time in contact with musicals was in secondary school when the choir was combined with drama to perform musicals such as 'West Side Story' and 'Jacobs & His Techni-Colour Dream Coat' etc. The combination of music and performance put the whole story to life. The 'live' performance also put more excitement to the whole experience. I like that feeling...
Learn piano: No money and no chance to learn piano when I was younger, so now I should make up for it. Just feel that piano is a graceful instrument and I like the sound of it...hope to learn all the great masterpieces, and play my own masterpieces...
Photo exhibition: Everytime I travel, photos are the best presents I gave to myself. There are thousands of pictures I have taken, but they are just sitting there in my harddisk. Hopefully one day I can have my own photo exhibition to showcase some of the photos which best represent that particular city, or best reflects my feelings...
No comments:
Post a Comment