Friday, October 31, 2008

kiasu

I am just very impressed with our efficiency & kiasu-nism! :D

25 Sat ~ a group of us hanging around, bitching about what to do for Xmas, some say NYC, some say Mexico, some say who-care-what...

27 Mon ~ friends from Belgium were bugging me if I am going to meet them in NYC, as this crowd of friends getting bigger, well, I thought it's not a bad idea at all...

28 Tue ~ ok we decided, YES, we are going to NYC for year-end vacations! made a few emails exchange and confirmed that there are 7 of us going... Well I didn't force them, but they just wanna follow me...haaa...!!!

29 Wed ~ air ticket booked! yippee!!! no more backing out! ticked

30 Thu ~ searched for accomodation, sent a few emails out, negotiated the pricing...and waited for more good deals...and a few phone calls...here and there...and more waiting...

31 Fri ~ the best deal came in today! yippee!!! accommodation booked!!! ticked

See...everything settled in just 5 days for 7 people for 7 days to go to the coolest place on earth! And way in advance (2 months) from year-end! That's how asians work, efficient and super kiasu...haaa...!!! Of course, my friends are also the most simpliest and easy-going buddies!

NY, NY, here we comes!!!
*Plus it's going to be a big reunion for all these met-in-Belgium friends!!! *Hope Mr. A will come too... :)

No comments: