Saturday, October 25, 2008

2 weeks of thoughts

Back from Edmonton!

Happy! :D Because...
~ we completed our job! yeah!
~ client is happy, we are happy!
~ client is very cooperative, efficient, and 111% supportive!
~ they know what they are doing and what we are doing, and they help to provide solutions together with us, indeed a very impressive team together!
~ see, it all comes from the top; if the top is audit/control-conscious, the team will also has the same attitude! :D
~ had a good dinner with the client, in a shady-on-the-outside-but-impressive-on-the-inside-and-with-great-food Italian restaurant.
~ also happy with myself for being smart! good job!!! :)
~ I managed to have a bit more responsibilities to coach the team and plan for the project!
~ understand what I want, and able to map out some future plans!

On the ride to the airport, just felt relaxed, happy and light-hearted. Could simply admired the roadside view, made stupid comments, talked to myself, with my colleagues answering sometimes, or ignoring me most of the time, and looked forward to be back home!

Hope to be back soon, miss my bed, my home, want to catch up with friends, want to bitch, miss the partying, miss the crowds, miss crowds of people (becoz Edmonton is just so dead?!). Anyway, I will be back there some times again. So I think I better start liking it somehow, or find something that I will like and enjoy...

Also upon back at home now, the photo is down. And think it's time to get back on track, back to reality, wrap up those emotions, clear my mind and heart, keep away the old memories, time to get back into control, in control of myself and feelings, set new directions, to move on forward with life, and start afresh! :)

加油吧!!!

No comments: