Xmas Gathering, the remaining survivors...
I am never a genius, not smart, no talents, only hard work...
Went skating today, really, its ice-skating, no joke...
Never in my life did I do roller-blade before, and now I jump the gun to try ice-skating...
Of coz I never did it anyway...
Fell for lots of time, sinking my hands onto the cold wet ice...
Had to hold onto the railings as I tried to gain control of the skates...
Maybe, no, I think I am slow...
After a long practise with the railings, I only managed to move a few cm without any aid, well it's quite an achievement to me I guess, but of coz, I hope I can do much better...
Whatever, it's still a progress, slooowww progress though...
Maybe if I practise more, I can make it ;-)
And Merry Xmas to everyone!!!
Went skating today, really, its ice-skating, no joke...
Never in my life did I do roller-blade before, and now I jump the gun to try ice-skating...
Of coz I never did it anyway...
Fell for lots of time, sinking my hands onto the cold wet ice...
Had to hold onto the railings as I tried to gain control of the skates...
Maybe, no, I think I am slow...
After a long practise with the railings, I only managed to move a few cm without any aid, well it's quite an achievement to me I guess, but of coz, I hope I can do much better...
Whatever, it's still a progress, slooowww progress though...
Maybe if I practise more, I can make it ;-)
And Merry Xmas to everyone!!!
2 comments:
i cant ice skate either hahaha
had to grab my ex flatmate to survive on the ring...dont worry abt it :)
Happy new year woman!
hmm...maybe i shld try skiing instead...hahahah
Post a Comment