Bitching of life...
On my way home today on the Metro, caught some conversations from 2 women bitching away...
1) They spoke in English, unlike most of the time, most of the people spoke French, Dutch or some other non-understandable languages, glad that finally I can understand something from the crowd...
2) However, content of the conversation was not too intriguing, because it were just complaints all the times, complaints about work, boss, colleagues...
Not sure if I should be happy or sad...
:) coz I can finally hear something in English, which means that people around are being more (maybe?) culturally sensitive to communicate in common language. Somehow, I feel more wanted and integrated in the society.
:( coz people are just complaining about work and life with no constructive suggestions, which made me bit of annoyed.
Well, I'm not saying that it's wrong to complain. On the contrary, I believe in bitching about bad things that happened, and then getting over with it. So bitching is a way of releasing frustrations, getting consolations, finding solutions, and getting over it. That is good to release stress and frustrations to feel better, instead of bottling up those emotions. However, chronic complaining can be suicidal...
Maybe I was used to such situations like that while taking the MRT, such that I don't notice, or maybe I was used to be like that, such that I don't even realize it myself...*gasp*
Then I recalled one friend who mentioned about Parisians who also complain non-stop, such that he got fed up with Paris and decided to get out of that place...so now I understand how he felt then...
It's a cycle, when you see things differently, you lead your life differently, and you continue life in the same cycle...in the positive or the negative way...
No comments:
Post a Comment